Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Blues

Feeling a bit down and unproductive, so I think I'll post some pictures of guys. Will it help my productivity, no. Will it take my mind of things, yes, for a brief minutes.

Not sure if this guy is cute or not, but he does look good. Decent smile and arm looks nice flexed. Oh, soon it will be summer.


This dude reminds me of one of the hotties that can be found lounging by a pool at one of the hotels on South Beach. Nice tight body. Sweet nipples and lips. His arm pit is looking yummy too.


Wearing nothing but his skateboard, back pack, and baseball cap, and I'm ok with that! He is looking cute and nice butt. I would not mind seeing him skate by naked.

3 comments:

Jimi Paradise said...

:P °°°

LORDPATRICK said...

A FEW HOT MEN!

Anonymous said...

The second is Santiago from AAG. :)